CDPFM06 gps tracker for vehicles (plug and play)
The CDPFM06 Tracker for vehicles uses the most advanced and modern GPS, GSM and GPRS technology. The device allows the timely location, tracking and protection of your vehicle thanks to its remote alarm function.
All inclusive! (Platform and communications with SIM).
First year FREE! Afterwards, you will only have to pay a small fee of 40,50€ without VAT per year (3.37€/month). The SIM card with unlimited data and European coverage and the Platform are included in the price. You won’t have to worry about purchasing a SIM with data. The device is sent already linked to our platform so you only have to install it on your vehicle.
This advanced device allows comprehensive GPRS management from the APP, so you won’t need to send SMS or remember the commands.
The CDP FM06 Tracker for vehicles has the following features:
- Follow-up via GPRS
- Timely location
- Tracking at time intervals
- SOS alert with button that may be installed in the vehicle
- Zone control: It will alert you if you enter or leave areas that you select
- Low battery alert
- Power outage alert
- Excessive speed alert
- Internal rechargeable battery to supplement power outage
- Motion sensor and vibration warning
- With sleep mode to save battery and GPRS traffic
- Relay for power outage or to shut any vehicle system
- Motion alert. Detects if your vehicle is hit in any way while it is parked. Very useful for motorcycles if they are hit by a car while parked and no notification is left for the owner.
Possible applications such as:
- Car rental, fleet management, etc.
- Secret monitoring of criminal activities (theft, etc.)
- Very interesting application for motorcycles.
- Blind zone compensation, speed mileage statistics, area monitoring and other functions. The server sends positioning commands and the terminal loads data that includes longitude, latitude, speed, address, and status information.
- Timely tracking: The device can be configured to upload vehicle position and status information to the server at a given time, in a given period, or in a given time interval.
- Blind Spot Data Storage: When vehicles enter the GPRS blind spot, the device stores GPS data and an interval of 15 seconds. The data is saved and uploaded to the server once the GPRS network is recovered.
- Curve Compensation: If the device detects that the driving direction of the vehicle has some angular deviation (15 degrees by default), the device will load an additional package to ensure that the driving path is more accurate.
- Position per mobile cell: If GPS is not available, the device will automatically switch to LBS It will acquire the LBS every 30 seconds and load the base information, the server will interpret the specific location on the map.
- AGPS: The device supports AGPS. Once the device is connected to GPRS, the AGPS can be used to speed up positioning and improve accuracy.
- Low Voltage Alarm: When the battery voltage in the vehicle is too low (0-11 V or 19-22 V), the device will report a low voltage alarm to the server.
- Speeding alarm: When the vehicle speed is greater than the preset alarm value, the device will notify the server.
- Vibration alarm: The device admits a vibration alarm. After turning off the ignition, the device detects a vibration of more than 5 seconds, without ACC connected, and after a minute it will upload a vibration alarm. This process will be repeated if the vehicle is not on.
- GPS Error Alarm: When the terminal detects that the GPS/BD module is working abnormally, it communicates the GPS receiver failure alarm to the server.
- Power Saving: The device has a built-in high-sensitivity G sensor accelerometer that monitors vehicle movement in real time. When no movement is detected for a long time, the terminal automatically enters the power-saving mode, shutting down the GPS/BD module while GSM enters the heartbeat return mode. In this state, the device’s power consumption is extremely low, which can save the vehicle’s battery power consumption.
- Self-diagnosis: The device can perform a self-diagnosis. In the event of a malfunction regarding the GPS and GSM, it will report an error message to the server.
- Static drift suppression: The device has a built-in high-sensitivity G sensor accelerometer and a complete positioning data filtering algorithm that filters most static drift data to ensure the accuracy of GPS data.
- Mileage calculation: Mileage data is calculated based on GPS speed. Vehicle mileage data is uploaded to the server along with vehicle positioning data; Initial mileage can be configured when the device is initially configured.
- Remote configuration: To remotely configure device parameters, including IP, center number, and various monitoring parameters across the server.
WEB SERVER and APP (Included)
Using a GPRS connection you can track a route from an Internet Browser, on your Tablet and on your Smart Phone.
With this advanced platform, available for Internet, Android and IOS browsers, you can:
- Create a fleet control system
- Report the routes followed
- Generate alarm reports
- Receive warnings for route departure or preset speeding, etc.
- Create geo fences. The device will send you SMS when you enter and exit areas that you selected.
- Schedule automatic reports to be sent by email in different formats and times.
- (Watch demo videos)
Very advanced tracking option: Allows real-time and deferred tracking, knowing a route performed in real time or see routes stored on the server, as well as many other report functions of reports, zone control, etc.
In addition to real-time reporting, the device has internal memory (Data logger). If the connection is severed, it will send the lost data to the server when the connection is recovered, so the route is never lost.
You can manage many events including:
Entry and exit of pre-set areas, speed, stop or parking times, distances travelled, approximate fuel consumption, driver behavior and much more.
- Network: GSM/GPRS.
- Bands: 850/900/1800/1900 Mhz
- Chipset: UBLOX7
- Sensitivity: 159 dBm
- Accuracy: 5 m
- Response time:
- In cold: 35 – 80 s
- In hot: 35 s
- while operating: 1 s
- Power: 9－75V DC
- Battery: 3.7V 370 mAh Li-ion as backup
- Storage: -40°C a +85°C
- Operation: -20°C a +55°C
- Humidity level: 5%–95% non-condensing
- Weight: 85 g
- Dimensions: 94mm x 45mm x 10mm
- CDP FM06 Tracker
- Cables and connectors for installation
- Installable SOS button