GPS CDP-105 High Autonomy tracker
Designed for new technologies: Tablets, Smartphones, Macs and PCs. Compatible with the following browsers: Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Safari or Firefox. It has been developed based on the existing GSM/GPRS network and GPS satellites, it is able to track and control possible targets remotely via SMS or the Internet. It also offers a data-logger function that allows you to store tracking data in out-of-service areas, to later transfer it to the server when data downloading is possible.
It works without paying fees, the web monitoring and warning service is completely free.
The T105 tracker offers the following features:
- Tracking through SMS or GPRS
- Specific location
- Follow-up in time intervals
- SOS warning
- Zone control, it will let you know if the GPS CDP 105 exits or enters the area you have designated.
- Excessive speed warning
- Movement sensor
- Standby mode to save battery
- Tracking and finding vehicles
- Car rental
- Fleet management
- Follow-up of containers or freight.
- Weight: 300g.
- Protection: IP67.
- Network: GSM/GPRS.
- Bands: 850/900/1800/1900 Mhz.
- Chipset: BLOX7020.
- Sensitivity: -159dBm.
- Accuracy: <5m-10m, 2D RMS.
- Acquisition time: In cold 35s – 80s // In hot 35s // In operation 1s.
- Sensor: Vibration sensor.
- Magnet: 6 powerful magnets that may be attached on metallic surfaces.
- Microphone: For remote monitoring.
- Charger: 110－220V input // 5V-1A output.
- Battery: 3.7V Li-ion 10000 mAh.
- Standby until: Autonomy of 100 days.
- Storage: -40°C a +85°C.
- Operation: -20°C a +55°C.
- Degree of humidity: 5%-95% without condensation.