International Warning Unit Kaza DT 110 LIVE with DATA-MODEM cable
The addition of Internet connectivity allows you to interact with the community of Kaza LIVE users, to receive the warnings reported by other users within a radius of 50 km, and to report / issue warnings to the community about the presence of mobile radars, as well as sightings of the Pegasus helicopter (2 specific buttons are included for this purpose). It is the only warning unit in the market with a real protection system against helicopters, via collaborative reports of the very active community regarding these threats.
Another great advantage of internet connectivity via SIM (we recommend the KAZA SIM already installed in your equipment) is that this device is automatically updated, so that, with each connection, if necessary, it will update the permanent database as well as download the Live Community warnings. This device can also work without internet connectivity, like the other KAZA models, if this function is not available.
Improvements and exclusive functions Kaza LIVE:
- Incorporates interactive connectivity with the Kaza LIVE community, as well as an automatic update system from our Cloud.
- The only warning unit in the market offering real protection against sightings of the Pegasus Helicoptersthrough warnings made by the Kaza LIVE community.
FUNCTIONS GPS KAZA 110 LIVE: RADAR WARNING UNIT
- New screen with LED points.
- Warning of all types of fixed radars guaranteed at long distances.
- The only one with an automatic connection via radio to the external KAZA 400!
- Updated with the latest database in the market (with more than 10 years of experience and the contribution of thousands of users) that stores up to 200,000 positions and warns us in advance of:
Fixed radars of variable speed.
Traffic light radars.
Section control radars (optic).
Statistics of mobile radars.
Statistics of dangerous points, curves, crossings.
Statistics of alcohol level controls.
- Guaranteed precision thanks to its advanced satellite technology.
- Equipped with a state-of-the-art GPS chip of high sensitivity that doesn’t require external antennas and may operate with athermal glass or with lead.
- Up to 4 alert positions at the user’s convenience:
Detection mode only for fixed radars and dangerous points.
Only fixed radars.
Detection mode only for fixed radars and possible mobile radars.
All the alerts available (fixed, mobile, police controls, dangerous road points, etc.)
- Clear and precise voice announcements in several languages at 500-800 meters from the control area.
- Warning when you exceed the speed limit controlled by the radar.
- It incorporates an on screen digital compass that informs you of the car’s current direction.
- Simple database download and update using your PC and a simple USB cable without driver.
- It shows the actual speed of the vehicle by GPS.
- It confirms the exact time.
- It has cruising speed auto-limiter.
- Warnings to take a rest after driving for some time.
Content of the GPS warning unit box:
- Kaza 110 warning unit.
- 12V AD – 5V AD car adapter with incorporated data modem.
- User’s manual.
- USB Cable for database update.
- Storage case.
NEW GPS tracking feature:
Now, all KAZA devices with LIVE technology equipped with a SIM card (Kaza 110, 390) will be able to use the GPS tracking feature that will offer important benefits such as:
- Follow the routes of your device from a PC or mobile in a simple way, identifying stops, etc.
- Perform a search of your vehicle in case of theft, unauthorized use or loss.
- During your journey, check all location data by identifying the coordinates and verify if you drive by a specific point, for example areas where radars has been identified, where mechanical incidents occurred, or to notify your insurance company in case of an accident.
We also remind you that some insurance companies could decrease the cost of your policy if you have a tracking device installed in your vehicle.