Kaza DT-501 LIVE Europe Radar Detector and Warning Unit
The new KAZA DT 501 LIVE Europe Radar Detector is a state-of-the-art radar detector equipped with a new DSP type antenna specially designed to detect the new MTR (MULTARADAR) and DAHUA radars at a great distance, without producing false warnings.
With broad range and fewer false warnings thanks to advanced digital signal processing (DSP) and in-vehicle technology filtering (IVT).
The Kaza DT 501 LIVE Europe Radar Detector offers an enhanced detection range, with greater detection distances and practically no false warnings caused mostly by adaptive cruise control systems and blind spot sensors equipped in certain modern vehicles. It includes state-of-the-art multilayer technology that can be activated or deactivated to cancel type of interference.
This detector offers the highest level of protection, as it is the only device on the market that offers the TRIPLE PROTECTION KAZA SHIELD.
In addition, with the Kaza SIM card, you will receive Live notifications from the Kaza Community and automatic database updates.
Radar detectors equipped with DSP technology recognize radar wave data by their unique signature. These detectors detect and block data that don’t entail an individual signal, offering a great improvement in the cancellation of false warnings and identifying real radars using digital signatures. In addition, DSP technology allows a permanent evolution of the firmware by adapting it to any change including: new radars, sensors in vehicles that could interfere with radars, etc.
In short, DSP technology:
- Recognizes radar wave data by its unique signature.
- Represents an improvement in the cancellation of false warnings.
- It allows a permanent evolution of the firmware adapting it to any change.
This powerful antenna increases sensitivity by more than 30% compared to previous versions. It relies on a new DSP chip to identify radar signals quickly and more efficiently.
The new radars called MTR, with intelligent multi-rail control, are being strongly implemented throughout Europe. They entail more than 30% of the radars in Spain and more than 80% in Portugal. They have become the model most chosen by the police.
These types of radars that are replacing the Multanova veterans (34.3) are capable of acting both statically and in motion, controlling several roads/vehicles at the same time.
The Kaza DT 501 LIVE Europe Radar Detector offers a TRIPLE PROTECTION SHIELD:
- GPS radar warning unit.
- Exclusive DSP detector antenna with digital signature technology.
Connectivity to the LIVE Community with automatic updates. (In the update website you can acquire the Kaza SIM and enjoy its LIVE features with coverage in all EEC countries).
- OLED display with descriptive icons for operation and setup.
- Easy day or night viewing. Manual and auto brightness adjustment.
Tracker antenna functions:
- Incorporates a new advanced digital antenna DSP with detection by digital signature.
- Sensitivity increased by 30% compared to previous models.
- Equipped with a powerful processor that is 100 times faster that allows you to accurately scan all radar signals and identify real threats, minimizing false alarms to 0.
- Detects radars with radio frequency emission: police vehicles, mobile tripod radars, with bands:
- Laser 1
- Antenna On/Off function. This function allows you to manually activate/deactivate the antenna according to the laws of each country, as well as automatically when the speed of the vehicle is less than 30km/h (Configurable).
- It can function as a warning unit + detector, only warning unit or only detector, depending on your needs.
- The most current database on the market.
- More than 15 years of development.
- Periodic release of updates.
- With contributions from thousands of users.
- Possibility of incorporating a database for all of Europe.
- Warnsof: fixed radars, of variable speed, possible areas frequented by mobile radars, possible LASER radars, undetectable Autovelox or LIDAR, road section controls, seatbelt use cameras or mobile devices, radars on traffic lights or traffic signals, radars inside tunnels, dangerous points, etc.
- With the possibility of placing filters on the warnings and adjusting the warning distance.
- Smart System: Allows you to adjust the distance to the speed of the vehicle to reduce false GPS warnings on nearby streets, especially in the city.
- Several modes of operation: Smart, Highway and City. You can adjust both the sensitivity of the detector, as well as the distance at which you want to receive GPS warnings.
- Auto cruising speed limiter: You can program your cruising speed to auto-limit the maximum speed at which you drive, very useful on highways.
- Voices configurable in English, French, Portuguese, German and Spanish.
- System to update the database via PC or through Internet connectivity (so the device is “automatically updated”).
- Shows the actual speed at which the vehicle is traveling and the time.
- No installation required.
- Voice and visual warnings.
- Automatic system to readjust the alert message over long distances.
- Anti-sleep system, you can program it so that on long trips it will issue periodic warnings.