NVS4 Police Camera 4G, GPS and Wi-Fi
- RTOS dual system+ Linux
Video and audio input:
- Video compression standard – H.264
- Video file format – MP4
- Audio compression standard – G711 / ADPCM / AAC
- Audio input – double microphone
- Video resolution: 1080P / 720P / VGA
- Frames per second: 1080p @ 30fps / 720p @ 30fps
- Bit rate: high/medium/low
- built-in GPS
- Type: micro SD (TF card)
- Capacity: 32GB / 64GB / 128G
- 3G / 4G – TD-SCDMA / EVDO / WCDMA / LTE-TDD FDD
- Wi-Fi (optional) 802.11b / g, 2.4 GHz
- Encode Wi-Fi – WPA2
- Interface-Mini USB / 30 Pin
- LED: High-luminosity LED
- White – support balance. Auxiliary light source: Infrared light, positioning laser, featured LED flash
- Registration – support function
- Operating temperature: -20 ℃ ~ + 60 ℃
- Storage temperature: -40 ℃ ~ + 70 ℃
- Working humidity: 40% -90%
- Battery: 5000 mAh / 3500mAh
- Working time: 8-hour recording
- Protection factor: IP67
- Fall Resistant: 2 meters
- Weight: 215 g
- Charger: charging and transmitting data
- Size: 96 * 62 * 34 mm
NVS4 police cameras entail a sophisticated video recording system that is usually used by law enforcement officers to record their interactions with the public or gather video evidence at the scene of a crime. In addition, its use increases the level of responsibility of both officers and citizens.
Software interface for real-time viewing using the Internet:
Basic Software included
- Download and setup software on PC with USB cable.
PC Advances Software (With or without Dock Station)
The server allows agencies to collect, manage and connect data from the cameras.
- Access interface
- Date query
- File label
- Index search engine
- Reproducing data
- Level of importance
- Authority management
- User management
- System registration
Automatic downloading when plugged in
- Gathers anything from the camera.
- Uploads files from the local client to the web server.
- Includes audio, videos, photos, log files.
- Allows you to manage all the data uploaded to the server.
- Protects evidence safely with strong backups.