- The maximum power output of this kit is 6V/1Amp and it supports a camera or device as if they were connected to an external battery of the same classification.
- On average, this power kit goes from zero to full in just 5-6 hours in full sunlight.
- Allows you to take more than 2,000 night photos or 1000 seconds of video of up to 10 minutes, approximately. This means you won’t have to worry too much even if it is not sunny every day.
- Once the camera is fully charged, it works without pause for 10 days even without sunlight.
- The solar power controller has 3 LCD digits with blue backlight to monitor the power converted from the sun at any time. The LCD display indicates the energy percentage.
- The ingenious design of the power controller includes a small light, very useful in a dark field, simply by pressing the button twice.
- The standard input/output ports on the power controller can be changed with a different length cable from the solar panel to your camera or device.
- The built-in mini-USB charging port is used to pre-charge from any standard 5V/1A charger for mobiles, if you want a full charge before the initial field start-up.
- Its tough construction and hard shell ensure that this solar power pack is made to monitor animals in nature and is ideal for outdoors, home, or industrial use.
- The assembly accessory allows setting it up on any wall, pole or tree.
- Assembly adjustable to an optimum angle with the sun, from 15 to 90 degrees.
- You can assemble the solar panel away from the camera with a 5-meter cable, and you can easily double the distance using an optional extension cable.
- Whether you’re a new user with a beginner camera, or a user with a professional camera, you can enjoy videos and photos for much longer.
- Polycrystalline solar panel
- Maximum wattage: 3 watts
- Digitized capacitance level meter
- Single-button operation
- Built-in light
- Download ratio: Fixed at 6V, 3.000mAh
- Charge using standard Android power charger: 5-5.5V 0.6 ~ 1A
- Charging time via USB or wall charger: 5 hours
- Charging time via sunlight: 5-7 hours
- Water and weather resistance with IPX5 rating
- Dimensions and weight of the solar panel: 230 x 160 x 18 mm / 0.5kg net
- Operating temperature (ºC): -40 ~ +75