ABLA 4.1 Bluetooth Solar Speakerphone
Thanks to its Bluetooth connectivity of A2DP multichannel type, you may play in this device incoming or outbound telephone calls as well as multimedia services. In addition to its telephone function, you can also use it with your favorite APPs (radar detector App, browsing App, audiobook App, etc.).
Its advanced Bluetooth chipset is ideal for users that require wireless communication of maximum quality. In addition, its multi-device function allows you to maintain a simultaneous connection with up to 8 different terminals.
- This product adopts the latest CSR (Cambridge Silicon Radio) Bluetooth chipset that offers high compatibility and supports dual connection.
- It incorporates an advanced DSP (Digital Signal Processing) technology that allows to eliminate echo and suppress noise.
- It is suitable for most Bluetooth mobile telephones and Smartphones.
- When the device is ON, it detects when you leave the vehicle, and goes to standby mode automatically to save energy.
- It may carry out several functions through the speaker:
Answering a call.
Ending a call.
Rejecting a call.
Call hold / Call wait.
Answer / Reject a second call.
Double connection / Multipoint function.
- The product is automatically charged through the solar panel when there is sunlight.
- It is supplied with a rechargeable battery, a car charger, and a USB charger for multiple charging modes.
- Bluetooth version: Bluetooth V2.1 + EDR
- Operation frequency: 2.4GHz ~ 2.48GHz SIM
- Output power: Class 2, 10 meters
- Supported protocols: HSP and HFP
- Multi-device Connection: register with up to 8 Bluetooth terminals
- Standby time: up to 1000 hours/41 days
- Talk time: up to 15-16 hours
- Charging time:
Car charger: approximately 3 hours.
Solar charger: approximately 15 hours of direct sunlight.
- Charge voltage:
Car charger: AD 5.0V, 40 mAh
Solar charger: AD 5.0V, 60mAh MAX
- Battery: 650 mAh