These direct measurement devices consist of installing temperature and pressure sensors in each tire, and they are external. They use a small long-lasting battery life. Each sensor measures the pressure and temperature of each tire and emits it via radio frequency to the control unit. Through bluetooth, the information is sent to the APP of your mobile phone with all kinds of customizable details and settings.
The App that you must install on your mobile phone is::
- iOS: http://kaza.es/shop/tpms-ios
- Android: http://kaza.es/shop/tpms-android
Technical parameters of the sensor:
- Voltage: 2.1V – 3.6V.
- Pressure Measurement Range: 0 – 800 KPA.
- Operating temperature: -40ºC – 125ºC.
- Weight: less to 28 gr (with valve).
- Waterproof: IPX67.
- Frequency: 433.92 MHz.
Technical parameters of the Bluetooth:
- Charging voltage: DC5V.
- Distance range bluetooth: 8m.
- Bluetooth version: 4.0.