Kaza DM 480 DEFENDER II DSP Europe Radar Detector and Warning Unit
The new KAZA DM480 Defender II is a state-of-the-art radar detector that has been equipped with a new DSP antenna specially designed to detect the new MTR radars (MULTARADAR) at a great distance, without producing false warnings.
With broad range and fewer false warnings thanks to advanced digital signal processing (DSP) and in-vehicle technology filtering (IVT).
The Kaza DM 480 DEFENDER II DSP Radar Detector and Warning Unit offers an enhanced detection range, with greater detection distances and practically no false warnings caused mostly by adaptive cruise control systems and blind spot sensors equipped in certain modern vehicles.
Radar detectors equipped with DSP technology recognize radar wave data by their unique signature. These detectors detect and block data that don’t entail an individual signal, offering a great improvement in the cancellation of false warnings and identifying real radars using digital signatures. In addition, DSP technology allows a permanent evolution of the firmware by adapting it to any change including: new radars, sensors in vehicles that could interfere with radars, etc.
This powerful antenna increases its sensitivity by more than 30% compared to the previous version. It relies on a new DSP chip to identify radar signals quickly and more efficiently. Multiplies by 100 the filtration and detection capacity of radio frequency emissions and optimizes detections in MTR, Ka band.
The new radars called MTR, with intelligent multi-rail control, are being strongly implemented throughout Europe. They entail more than 30% of the radars in Spain and more than 80% in Portugal. They have become the model most chosen by the police.
These types of radars that are replacing the Multanova veterans (34.3) are capable of acting both statically and in motion, controlling several roads/vehicles at the same time.
The Kaza DM480 DEFENDER II radar detector and warning unit offers a DOUBLE PROTECTIVE SHIELD
- GPS radar warning unit.
- Exclusive DSP detector antenna with digital signature technology.
- OLED display with descriptive icons for operation and setup.
- Easy day or night viewing. Manual and auto brightness adjustment.
- Incorporates a new advanced digital antenna DSP with detection by digital signature.
- Sensitivity increased by 30% compared to previous models.
- Equipped with a powerful processor that is 100 times faster that allows you to accurately scan all radar signals and identify real threats, minimizing false alarms to 0.
- It detects radars with radio frequency emission: police vehicles, mobile tripod radars, with KA band, detection of CD/CT fine radar, Laser detector 800 – 1100 nm, and radars in K band, Gatso 3, Gatso 4 and X band (used abroad, not used in Spain).
- Antenna On/Off function. This function allows you to manually activate/deactivate the antenna according to the laws of each country, as well as automatically when the speed of the vehicle is less than 30km/h (Configurable).
- It can function as a warning unit + detector, only warning unit or only detector, depending on your needs.
- The most current database on the market.
- More than 15 years of development.
- Periodic release of uninterrupted updates.
- With contributions from thousands of users.
- Possibility of incorporating a database for all of Europe.
- Warns of: fixed radars, of variable speed, possible areas frequented by mobile radars, possible LASER radars, undetectable Autovelox or LIDAR, road section controls, seatbelt use cameras or mobile devices, radars on traffic lights or traffic signals, radars inside tunnels, dangerous points, etc.
- With the possibility to placing filters on the warnings and adjusting the notification distance.
- Smart System: Allows you to adjust the distance to the speed of the vehicle to reduce false GPS warnings on nearby streets, especially in the city.
- Several modes of operation: Smart, Highway and City. You can adjust both the sensitivity of the detector, as well as the distance at which you want to receive GPS warnings.
- Silence zones: Allows you to add zones where you do not want to receive warnings.
- User points: Allows you to insert points where you want the unit to remind you of something.
- Auto cruising speed limiter: You can program your cruising speed to auto-limit the maximum speed at which you drive, very useful on highways.
- Voices configurable in English, French, Portuguese, German and Spanish.
- Database update system via PC.
- Shows the actual speed at which the vehicle is traveling and the time.
- No installation required.
- Flat and compact design to enhance antenna signal reception and improve invisibility.
- Voice and visual warnings.
- Automatic system to readjust the alert message over long distances.
- Kaza DM480 Defender II Detector and Warning Unit.
- Non-slip mat for the dashboard.
- Suction cups to place on the windshield.
- Power cable for the car lighter.
- USB cable for data update.