Magnetic LAPA High Autonomy Tracker CDPFM03 (plug and play)
Designed for new technologies: Tablets, Smartphones, Macs and PCs. It’s compatible with the following browsers: Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Safari or Firefox. It was developed based on existing GSM/GPRS networks and GPS satellites. The Magnetic LAPA High Autonomy Tracker CDPFM03 (plug and play) is capable of locating and controlling possible targets remotely via SMS or the Internet. It also has a data-logger function that allows it to store tracking data out of coverage, to subsequently send this data to the server when coverage is possible.
All inclusive! (Platform and communications with SIM). No need to configure anything.
First year FREE! Afterwards, you will only have to pay a small fee of €40.50 per year without VAT (€3.37 / month). The price includes the UNLIMITED DATA SIM card, with European coverage, and the Platform. You won’t have to worry about purchasing a SIM with data. The unit is sent configured and linked to our platform so you only have to install it in your vehicle.
This advanced device allows integral management by GPRS from the APP, so it will not be necessary to send SMS, or remember the commands.
The Magnetic LAPA High Autonomy Tracker CDPFM03 (plug and play) has the following features:
- Tracking via GPRS
- Under demand tracking
- Tracking at time intervals
- SOS alert with photoelectric sensor
- Zone control: It will warn you if you enter or exit preset areas
- Low battery alert
- Excessive speed alert
- With sleep mode to save battery and GPRS traffic
Possible applications include:
- Car rental, fleet management, container tracking, machinery tracking, etc.
- Secret surveillance of criminal activities (robberies, thefts, etc.)
- Very interesting application for rental motorcycles.
- The server sends positioning commands and the terminal loads data including longitude, latitude, speed, address, and status information. Blind zone compensation, speed mileage statistics, area monitoring and other functions.
- Timely tracking: The device can be configured to upload vehicle position and status information to the server at a specific time, in a specific period or specific time interval.
- Blind Zone Data Storage: When vehicles enter the GPRS blind area, the device stores GPS data in intervals of 15 seconds. The data is saved and uploaded to the server once the GPRS network is recovered.
- Curve compensation: If the device detects that the vehicle’s direction has an angular deviation (15 degrees by default), the device will load an additional package to ensure that driving tracing is more accurate.
- Position per mobile phone cell: If GPS is not available, the device will automatically switch to LBS mode. It will acquire the LBS every 30 seconds and load the information, the server will interpret the specific location on the map.
- AGPS: The device supports AGPS. Once the device is connected to the GPRS, AGPS can be used to accelerate positioning and improve accuracy.
- Low battery alarm: When the battery status is low.
- Speeding alarm: When the vehicle speed is greater than the preset alarm value, the device will notify the server.
- GPS Error Alarm: When the terminal detects that the GPS/BD module is working abnormally, it reports the error alarm from the GPS receiver to the server
- Energy saving: The device has a built-in high-sensitivity G-sensor accelerometer that monitors the vehicle’s movement in real time. When no movement is detected for a long time, the terminal automatically enters a power-saving state; it turns off the GPS/BD module and GSM enters the heartbeat return mode. In this state, the power consumption of the device is extremely low, which can save the battery power.
- Self-diagnosis: The device can perform a self-diagnosis. If there is a malfunction regarding GPS and GSM, it will report an error message to the server.
- Static deviation suppression: The device has a built-in high-sensitivity G-sensor accelerometer and a full positioning data filtering algorithm that filters out most static deviation data to ensure GPS data accuracy.
- Mileage calculation: Mileage data is calculated based on GPS speed. Vehicle mileage data is uploaded to the server along with vehicle positioning data; the initial mileage can be set when the device is initially configured.
- Remote setup: To remotely configure device parameters, including IP, center number, and various monitoring parameters through the server.
Web Server and App (included):
Using a GPRS connection, you can track a route from an Internet Browser, on your Tablet and on your Smartphone.
With this advanced platform, available for internet browser, Android and IOS, you can:
- Create a fleet control system
- Make a report of the routes
- Generate alarm reports
- Receive warnings for route departure or preset speed, etc.
- Create geo fences. The device will send you an SMS when you enter and leave areas that you pre-set
- Schedule automatic reports to reach an email in different formats and periodicities
- (Watch demo videos)
Very advanced tracking option: Allows real-time and deferred tracking, knowing a route made in real time or viewing routes stored on the server, as well as many other functions for reports, zone control, etc.
In addition to the real-time report, the device has internal memory (Data logger). If the connection is interrupted, when you recover it again it will send the lost data to the server, so you will never lose the route carried out.
You will be able to control countless events such as:
Entry and exit of preset areas, speed, stop or parking times, distances traveled, approximate fuel consumption, driver behavior and much more.
- CDP FM03 Tracker
- Cables and connectors for battery charging