GPS Tracker for Bicycles CDP 305
- Tracking via SMS or GPRS.
- Specific tracking.
- Tracking in time intervals.
- With SOS alert button.
- Area control, to receive warnings if the bike goes in or out of areas that have been previously delimited.
- Low battery warning.
- Excessive speed warning in case the bike is taken inside another vehicle.
- Rechargeable internal battery.
- Motion sensor and vibrating alert.
- Sleep mode to save battery power.
- Specific tracking mode: easy tracking system based on SMS. You can simply make a lost call to the tracker, and it will send an SMS to your mobile phone with a link to Google Maps showing its location.
This mode has various functions:
Electronic fence function: the device will notify you if it leaves a predefined area
Speed limit function: the device will notify you of any excessive speed.
SOS function: it will warn authorized users of possible emergencies.
Low battery alert function
- Tracking mode: by means of a GPRS connection, you can trace a route from a Web browser, on your Tablet and on your SmartPhone. Free tracking software available. This will allow you to:
Create a fleet control system for bicycle rental businesses, etc.
Make a report of the journeys made.
Receive notifications in case of route changes or exceeding the preset speed, etc.
Get listings and reports.
- Weight: 300g.
- Protection: IP67.
- Network: GSM/GPRS.
- Bands: 850/900/1800/1900 Mhz.
- Chipset: BLOX7020.
- Sensitivity: -159dBm.
- Accuracy: <5m-10m, 2D RMS.
- Acquisition time: In cold 35s – 80s // In hot 35s // In operation 1s.
- Sensor: Vibration sensor.
- Magnet: 6 powerful magnets that may be attached on metallic surfaces.
- Microphone: For remote monitoring.
- Charger: 110－220V input // 5V-1A output.
- Battery: 3.7V Li-ion 10000 mAh.
- Standby until: Autonomy of 100 days.
- Storage: -40°C a +85°C.
- Operation: -20°C a +55°C.
- Degree of humidity: 5%-95% without condensation.
- CDP 305 Tracker.
- Support for installation.