The pack includes a video server of 8 channels and its corresponding HD cameras of 720 pixels. It allows connecting other types of IP cameras (with ONVIF or NETIP protocol), CCTV cameras and AHD cameras.
The video server or recorder technology is P2P, PNP and Plug & Play. It may be quickly and simply configured using a code, without requiring a fixed IP or dynamic DNS.
With a video surveillance system of this type, you can view the camera recordings through a web – from your computer, mobile or tablet, from any part of the world in time real. You can also save these recordings on a hard drive (not included).
You can set up the device for continuous recording or motion detection recording.
It is compatible with 3G/GPRS routers using a mobile phone SIM.
General characteristics of the video server:
- Processor: Industrial internal micro controller Huawei chip HI3520D
- Operating system: LINUX.
- System resources: synchronized multi-channel recording in real-time, multi-channel real-time playback, multi-channel network operation, backup USB
- Use interface: GUI in real color (16 bit) with support for mouse
- Screen: shows all entries of analog cameras.
- Image encoding: H264
- Quality of the monitor: VGA and HDMI: 1080 p.
- Playback quality: 1080 p. maximum.
- Coding capacity: 1080 p. AHD 4 channels with the DVR mode.
- Decoding capacity: 1080 p. AHD 4 channels with the DVR mode.
- Video input:
DVR: 4CH *1080N/4CH*720P/4CH*AHDL
NVR: 8CH*1080P /4CH*1080P/1CH*1080P
- Detection mode: each channel can set 192 detection areas (16 x 12). You can also set different levels of flexibility (only for analog channel).
- Audio compression: G.711A
- Recording mode: manual, when the alarm is set off, by motion detection or by timer.
- Local playback: 1-4 channels synchronized playback.
- It allows video searches by time, date, event, and channel.
- Space occupied by the video recordings:
CIF 4-5Gb/day per channel.
D1 8-10Gb/day per channel.
720p 20GB/day per channel.
- Space occupied by the audio recordings:
691.2 Mb/day per channel.
- Video storage: local hard drive, network.
- How to do backup: network, external hard drives, DVD-RW.
- Video input: BNC.
- Video output: 1 VGA output, 1 HDMI output.
- Alarm input: NO.
- Alarm output: NO.
- Network port: RJ45.
- PTZ Control: 1 RS485, supports different types of PTZ Protocol.
- USB Port: 2 USB 2.0.
- HDD Port: 1 SATA (maximum 6 Tb)
- Tour: Yes.
- Remote control: Yes.
- Power: 12 V/2nd
- Size: 26 x 23.4 x 4.5 cm
General characteristics of the AHD cameras:
- Sensor: H42.
- ISP: 8901.
- Pixel: 1280 x 720.
- Resolution: 720 p.
- Signal system: PAL/NTSC.
- Electronic shutter: 1 / 25s ~ 1 / 50,000s, 1 / 30s ~ 1 / 60,000s.
- Synchronization: internal.
- Ratio S/N: ≥50dB.
- Infrared LED: ￠5 x 24 IR.
- Distance: 20 m.
- Infrared wavelength: 850 mm.
- Minimum illumination: 0 Lux (IR LED on).
- Focal length of the lens: 3.6 mm (2.0 Megapixel)
- Focus control: fixed lens.
- Lens type: fixed.
- Pixels: 2 MP.
- IP 66 water resistance.
- IR-CUT: Yes.
- Manual OSD: optional.
- Operating temperature: -20℃ ~ +60℃ RH95% Max.
- Size: 6.5 x 20 cm
- Weight: 400 g.
- Hybrid video server of 4 AHD channels
- 4 HD cameras
- iCloud P2P
- Plug & Play easy installation
- Surveillance system from mobiles/CMS/web.
- Video server.
- 4 HD cameras.
- 4 cables.
- 2 chargers (1 for the video server and 1 for the cameras)
- 1 mouse.