Combined ADAS: Radar and Artificial Vision
Camera and radar sensors in one system.
The Fusion algorithm provides the highest data accuracy to the system.
Sensor fusion is key to improving the weakness of each sensor.
Safe solution for all types of visibility situations: direct sunlight, dark night, heavy rain, snow, fog or dust.
The ADAS system (advanced driver-assistance system) for CDP vehicles is a vital tool to ensure road safety.
When reviewing police-reported accident rates, studies show that forward collision warning systems and crash avoidance technologies reduce accidents by 27%. As a result, these ADAS systems significantly increase driving efficiency, save lives, and avoid heavy vehicle repair costs.
With this in mind, we present the innovative video solution: ADAS.
- It is ideal to avoid possible accidents.
- ADAS notifies the driver of various events with audible and visual warnings.
- Its front camera detects vehicles, pedestrians, bicycles, motorcycles, and lane markings on the roads.
- Its safety functions are designed to avoid collisions and possible traffic accidents. The advanced technology used in ADAS alerts drivers to potential collisions or common road mistakes by tracking and monitoring driving in real time.
This comprehensive solution ensures the safety of the driver, road users and the vehicle itself (with or without load).
The collision warning system consists of the ADAS camera and a RADAR. Its performance is constant even with heavy rain, snow, thick fog, and other reduced visibility conditions.
Effective in all visibility situations:
The combination of camera and radar makes it effective in any visibility situation.
- Easy windshield installation.
- Cockpit installed radar system.
- 1 min installation: Simply put the camera and radar on your vehicle’s windshield.
- Automatic calibration function reduces unit calibration time.
- Available for all types of vehicles: private vehicles, trucks, vans and buses.
- Continuous HD video recording
- Event mode: only events are registered.
- User mode: users can start recording.
- Viewer allows recordings to be viewed with ADAS information.
- Easy to integrate with your fleet management platform.
- Available by RS-232 or CAN
- Data-saving protocols minimize data formatting and reduce the cost of telecommunications: streaming video, snapshots, and other data.
Notifying the driver of events:
El conductor recibirá notificaciones (FCW, LDW, PCW, FVSA, FPW, SLR) a través de una pantalla frente al conductor cuando ocurran eventos en la carretera.
Pedestrian collision warning (PCW)
- Notifies the driver of any pedestrian, bicycle or motorcycle in front of them.
Forward collision warning (FCW)
- Sends warning alerts if a crash is imminent to help the driver maintain a safe travel distance.
- Consistent FCW performance even in heavy rain, severe snow, and thick fog.
- Efficient performance to detect and monitor motorcycles and cyclists.
Lane Departure Warning (LDW)
- Helps regain direction if the driver unintentionally deviates from a lane.
Front vehicle start alarm (FVSA)
- Notifies the driver if the vehicle in front started moving from speed 0 without the vehicle moving in 2 seconds.
Direct proximity warning (FPW)
- Notifies the driver if the vehicle in front started moving from speed 0 without the vehicle moving within 2 seconds.
Digital Video Recorder (DVR)
- Records scenes with HD resolution.
- User and event activation continuous logging mode.
- CPU: Coretex A7 Quad Core.
- Sensor de visión:
- Cámara: 1280 x.720 (HD).
- Tamaño: 94x.64x.25.2mm.
- Radar Sensor:
- RF: 76 ~ 77GHz.
- Tamaño: 61x.64x.25.2mm.
- Potencia: DC 10 ~ 36V.
- Entrada / Salida:
- Puerto USB Micro 5PIN.
- Ranura para tarjeta Micro SD.
- Puerto GPS.
- Comunicación CAN del vehículo GPIO,
- Salida de vídeo CVBS.
- Audio: Altavoz incorporado
- Operación: -20 °C ~ 70°C (-4°F ~ 158°F).
- Almacenamiento: -30 °C ~ 85°C (-22°F ~ 185°F).