Vuemate DSM SE-3 GPS Drowsiness and Distraction Detector for Heavy Vehicles.
The new Vuemate SE3 GPS detector, made in Korea, includes the most advanced DSM and DDD technology (Driver State Monitor & Driver Drowsiness Detection).
This DSM monitor is the evolution of the previous DL550A model, widely implemented in fleets around the world. The SE-3 model is particularly suitable for heavy and industrial vehicles, with performance and detection characteristics enabled for vehicles with a mass greater than 3.5T.
Vuemate fatigue, drowsiness and distraction monitors are pioneers in the global market. They allow monitoring drivers through a camera focused on their face and connected to a centralized artificial viewing system, with the aim of detecting distractions and drowsiness.
The DSM analyzes the driver’s level of attention, and the DDD detects drowsiness by alerting in case of fatigue, sleepiness or distractions through acoustic and visual signals.
DSM and DDD systems are designed to prevent accidents related to distractions, fatigue or drowsiness. Studies in this field show that its use could reduce fatal accidents by 5%, and accidents with victims by 3%. It is already equipped as standard by 23% of new vehicles and soon, European regulations will require its installation in all commercial and passenger vehicles in Europe.
This advanced DSM drowsiness and distraction monitor can prevent serious driving accidents.
This DSM monitor has been designed specifically for commercial vehicles. It performs a constant monitoring of all the facial gestures of the individual and detects, through a complex facial recognition algorithm, when signs of fatigue, sleepiness or distractions are occurring, even using sunglasses and during the night.
It is simple and effective, with an immediate detection of danger. It issues warnings using powerful sound alerts, LED flashes and, optionally, in-seat vibration system.
With this real-time driving monitoring system, you can prevent serious traffic accidents. According to a DGT (General Directorate of Traffic) report, one in three fatal accidents are caused by distractions. (See news: Distractions cause one in three fatal crashes.)
This equipment may also optionally include an external communication by RS232 port (modem) to notify and monitor incidents, with or without images.
It is appropriate for all types of drivers, especially people with a higher risk or exposure to drowsiness or distractions while driving.
Drowsiness and distractions detector Vuemate SE3 Pack with adaptive GPS control
Used and recommended by Repsol and Linde Gas distribution fleets:
The Vuemate SE3 device constantly monitors all the facial gestures of the driver. Through a complex facial recognition algorithm, it alerts when signs of fatigue, drowsiness or distractions are occurring, even if drivers wear sunglasses or at night. Simple and effective, it immediately detects danger and issues warnings with powerful sound alerts and LED flashes.
With the GPS accessory, an adaptive operation is allowed depending on the speed. This way, the Vuemate SE3 drowsiness detector becomes more accurate, minimizing false alerts in city driving since there is a variable connection of the device to the speed of the vehicle.
- Vuemate has an exclusive intelligent image monitoring algorithm .
- Intuitive intelligent recognition system that stands out from other similar recognition systems such as LDWS, G-sensor-based accessories, etc.
- Detection and warning of drowsiness, fatigue, carelessness, and distracted driving.
- Cognitive operating scenario for early warnings via LEDs and loudspeaker.
- It has very high-power infrared LED lights convenient for night use and in tunnels.
- Use special filters to eliminate irregular reflections from sunlight.
- Detection/distinction of glasses and sunglasses (excludes mirror and safety glasses).
- 3-step sensitivity adjustment.
- Mute and volume control in 3 steps.
- Improvements and new features available by downloading firmware update with USB micro-connector.
- Works at DC12V and 24V, suitable for any vehicle.
- Exclusive support for easy installation and adjustment.
- Supports various USB accessories (LED warning and vibration lights, etc.)
- Inter-operability with external devices, such as car navigators and dashboard security cameras, etc. (Optional)
- Connection to an external GPS (included in this Pack)
New features of SE models:
- Third generation.
- Recognizable mask.
- Powerful performance with Cortex-A7 1.2 GHz SoC.
- Using the HD image sensor, no adjustment is required relating to the driver’s height.
- Improved detection rate on all events.
- Easy setup and firmware updates via microSD card.
- Snapshot captured and sent via RS232 when each event occurs.
- Customized alarm sound and voice announcement according to user requirements.
- With more sophisticated features: detects yawning, smoking and using the phone.
- Driver recognition available – for identity verification (TBD).
- Secure mounting with tamper-proof Torx screw and extension bracket (for SE3).
- Video on mobile phone via app with built-in BLE module (SE3 only).
- Model Name: SE-3
- Physical dimensions: 111.3 x 67.10 x 43.20 mm
- Net weight: 120g (including stand)
- Color: Black
- Camera: CMOS image sensor
- Audio: Micro-speaker (Min. 90 dB)
- Input voltage: DC 12V / 24V
- Electricity consumption: Max. 2.5W
- Operating temperature: -20